£23,000 - £28,000 DOE
We are working with an award winning, growing business with a solid reputation in their field for quality and superb service delivery.
Offering exceptional professional development opportunities combined with a modern working environment the successful Marketing Executive will have the opportunity to deliver a diverse and engaging marketing strategy.
Duties will include
• Content creation for multiple platforms
• Social media management
• Liaising with PR companies to develop external relationships
• Support the creation and design of marketing collateral
• Writing blogs and email marketing campaigns
• Competitor and market research
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role
• Creative and confident content writing ability
• Social media and online campaign management
• SEO advantageous
In return for your Marketing knowledge our client is offering a range of superb company benefits including;
• Annual company bonus scheme
• Training and development qualifications
• Subsidised canteen and free parking
• Private healthcare and attractive pension scheme
• Early finish on a Friday!!!!!!
• Plus much, much more……..
This is the ideal opportunity for a graduate (or similar) with Marketing experience to take the next step in their career with generous and highly reputable market leader.