Marketing and Communications Executive
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Are you a Marketing professional who is looking to establish a long-term career where you can influence and grow the brand?
Our client is a well-established market leader who is looking for a creative individual who can influence and shape the brand.
Duties will include
• Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Creating engaging content for customers including tender documents, corporate presentations and case studies
• Internal communications including creating and designing quarterly newsletters
• Create EDM campaigns (electronic direct mail)
• Proofreading marketing and external contact
• Monitoring analytics and assessing campaign results
• Write press releases and maintain external relationships with journalists and media outlets
• Maintain social media presence on Twitter and LinkedIn
• Update and manage the company website
• Creating and editing video content
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar Marketing and Communications role essential
• Proven experience building and creating brand identity
• Knowledge of social media platforms and WordPress (basic)
• Creative writing skills
• Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
The role would suit someone with a background in social media management and skilled in producing engaging and creative content. The company offer a fantastic platform to develop your Marketing career and grow with the business.
Apply NOW to join the team!!