Management Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
£35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Our client are specialists in the renewable energy sector and are leaders in developing new and innovative technologies. They are looking for a fully qualified Accountant with commercial experience to manage their Accounts.
Duties will include
• Posting month end journals
• Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
• Produce business unit P&L with full variance analysis
• Analysis of accrued income
• Highlight under performing area’s
• Produce and track business KPI’s
• Prepare the month end submission
• Analysis of complex financial information
• Track and monitor performance over budget
Skills and experience required
• Qualified Accountant in CIMA/ACCA
• MS Excel (advanced)
• Previous experience in a similar role essential
• Commercial/Industry experience advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business who are highly reputable influence's in their sector. They offer a range of attractive company benefits and the successful Accountant will benefit from working for a highly successful, lucrative and expanding global business.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!