£24,000 - £26,000
Are you a Buyer with a passion for developing supplier relationships? Are you a interested in working for a family business who invest in their employees professional development?
Our client is a national wholesale business who supply market leading products to the UK retail sector. They are looking for a Buyer with commercial understanding and proven suppler management experience to join their procurement team.
Duties will include:
• Managing supplier promotional activity across a range of suppliers
• Manage and develop product ranges and Life Cycles
• Analysing and improving price margins
• Negotiate best pricing opportunities with suppliers
• Producing reports for supplier meetings
Skills and experience required:
• Previous experience in a Buying/Buyers Assistant/Procurement role
• Advanced Excel skills
• SAP experience desirable
• Ability to understand pricing margin analysis
• Experience with retail, FMCG, wholesale is of special interest
This is a highly attractive opportunity to join a well-established friendly team and develop a rewarding career within purchasing.
If you are a buyer looking to take the next step in your career apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!