IT Support Engineer
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Our innovative client is an award-winning communications specialist who due to continued success are looking to recruit to their team of IT Support professionals. They are looking for technically astute individuals who share their passion for providing excellent customer service.
Due to their international client base the role is based on a rotational shift pattern from their modern central Nottingham head office.
Duties will include
• Providing 1st & 2nd Line support to customers, resellers and end-users
• Implementation support to new users ensuring a smooth transition
• Collaborate with third parties to complete porting process for new customers
• Ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction at all times
• Meeting service delivery requirements
• Identifying new business/upsell opportunities
• Previous experience in IT Support, Technical Support or similar
• Knowledge of password resets and triaging specific cases
• Customer focused with natural rapport building skills
• Strong written and verbal communication ability
The successful Technical/IT Support Engineer must be available to work shifts, including night shifts.
In return for your IT skills our client is offering superb career progression! NOW is the time to join their success!!!