IT Support Administrator
£25,000 - £28,000
Are you an experienced IT support administrator with 1st and 2nd line support experience and looking to take the next step in your career?
We have a great opportunity for a technically experienced IT professional to manage and support the company’s growing IT infrastructure.
• Daily maintenance of local and remote server in a virtualised environment
• Troubleshooting daily support queries including hand held devices
• Building and configuring PC’s to company individual specification
• Supporting POS Tilling systems
• Managing the mobile/telecom system across multiple sites
• Setting up new users through active directory and mail server
• Updating related documentation
Skill and experience required
• Strong knowledge of Windows based operating systems
• Windows 7/10 and Offices suites 2010 +
• LAN, WAN, WI-FI
• Mobile device support Android, Windows, IOS
• Anti-virus installation and updates
• Managing the internal telecom system across multiple sites
The opportunity would suit someone with 1st and 2nd line support knowledge including mobile devise and telecoms support. The company will provide the successful IT Administrator the perfect platform to manage the whole IT infrastructure and develop a long-term career!
Apply now to find out more about their fantastic benefits!!!