IoT Product Portfolio Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Product Manager with experience in the Internet of things?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work with an innovative well-established business who have ambitious plans for expansion?
If the above applies to you we have a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in wireless technologies and take ownership of the full product portfolio and product lifecycle.
Duties will include
• Collaborating cross functionally on projects to deliver the company vision and develop the business
• Delivering growth opportunities from innovation including new features, product improvements and evolution of existing products
• Liaising with the Product Innovation Manager and ensuring effective handover of product innovation as part of the ideation/NPD stage-gate process
• Introducing products and technologies to the company portfolio
• Manage the full product life cycle from introduction, launch, maturity and obsolescence
• Defining and delivering the product strategy
• Gathering high-quality insight from customers
• Identifying opportunities to support customers with wireless technologies
Skills and experience required
• Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering or technical discipline essential
• Full UK Driving license with flexibility to undertake considerable travel within the UK and overseas
• Previous experience in a similar role as an IoT Product Manager essential
• Proven knowledge of cloud/technology-based applications and solutions
• Experience working with Agile, Scrum and traditional Stage – Gate project teams
In return for your skills and experience the company are offering;
• Highly competitive salary depending on experience
• Performance related bonus
• Company Car
• Death in service /pension
• Option to buy additional holiday scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Plus, much more!!!!