£20,000 - £24,000 DOE
Our client is a leading Wealth Management business who are looking to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator to join their friendly team. You will have previous experience working within the Financial Services sector and proven ability of enhancing the over all client experience.
Duties will include
• Maintain and update hard and electronic client records.
• Support new business activities and respond to ad hoc admin requests.
• Processing new business, submitting and chasing quotes to investment platforms.
• Processing letters of authority.
• Client research and meeting preparation.
• Respond to all customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role within the financial services sector essential
• String communication skills and numerical ability
• Microsoft Office suite; Word/Excel
• Highly professional and well organised
• Performance related bonus
• 25 days annual leave plus 1day birthday, plus discretionary Christmas break
• Pension scheme
• Income protection/Life Assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Career prospects within a growing and successful organisation
• Plus, much, much more!!!