HR & Operational Design Manager
£35,000 + Benefits
As part of an inspiring and exciting project that will shape the future of the Nottinghamshire tourist industry, we are looking for a capable, enthusiastic HR professional!
Whilst there are no direct line management responsibilities you will deliver on all HR functions for circa 75 staff including managing the recruitment, training and employee relations programmes.
Duties will include
• Implementation of HR processes, structures and systems
• Oversee the entire employee lifecycle including recruitment, selection and onboarding
• Manage the employee rewards and benefits programmes
• Identify training and development requirements
• Advise on any legal issues ensuring legal compliance
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role essential with knowledge of the volunteer, public, charity or not for profit sector of interest
• CIPD Level 7 qualified or QBE
• Current employment law knowledge
• Strong relationship building skills
This unique opportunity would suit a passionate HR professional who is highly motivated by adding value to their local community whilst delivering on HR objectives. The organisation has an individual set of values and are looking for a talented HR professional who shares their vision.