HR & Compliance Manager
£45K - £50K DOE + Benefits
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established design and manufacturing organisation as a standalone HR Manager. The highly experienced HR Manager will deliver excellence on numerous aspects of generalist support including; compliance, strategy and ER.
About the role;
• Drive the maintenance process for employee records in line with GDPR and HR best practice.
• Exploit and maximise the function of the HRIS system to ensure the company is 100% compliant.
• Maintain, manage and update the HR budget, creating reports using accurate and up to date data.
• Review, update and advise on policies, acting as the HR expert in company adherence.
• Liaise with overseas HR functions ensuring a global perspective and efficient exchange of information.
• Actively championing and promoting the employee benefits scheme, well being, engagement and retention programmes.
• Delivering a robust new starter and leaver process whilst closely liaising with line managers on all recruitment activity.
• Audit and export payroll data to 3rd party provider, utilising data to forecast and create budgets.
• Create weekly and monthly HR reports regarding absence management, retention etc…
• Previous experience in a similar role essential – multi site, regional end to end advantageous.
• Confident knowledge of payroll mechanisms and auditing payroll.
• Detail orientated with proven experience in compliance ownership.
• Experience of updating policies in line with current legislation.
• Strong communication skills with experience of driving employee engagement initiatives.
• CIPD Qualified (LEVEL 5 or QBE)
• Available to start January 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager who is looking for an opportunity that has the scope to significantly influence the strategic delivery of a successful HR function. The business requires an energised HR Manager to develop and deliver HR best practice with collaborative and trusting senior Management support.
The role would suit a HR Manager who shares the company’s passion for delivering excellence and has meticulous attention to detail. In return they are offering a highly generous salary, plus associated benefits – apply NOW to avoid disappointment.