HR Administrator (part-time)
£ 23,000 (pro-rata)
Due to continued fast growth and success we are recruiting for a global technology-based business who are looking to expand their HR team.
The successful HR Administrator will be able to work part-time hours Monday – Thursday (26-28 hours per week). You will be comfortable working with new technologies, databases and engaging with employees using social media tools.
Duties will include
• Processing new starter and leaver information.
• Implementing payroll and benefits processes.
• Managing HR systems and databases.
• Creating employee turnover reports.
• Collating and distributing employee questionnaires.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in an administration/office-based role essential.
• Data entry and accurate keyboard skills.
The role would suit someone who is looking to work part-time and enjoys handling and processing data. You will have a systematic and methodical approach to your workload and pride yourself on delivering a high quality of output.
In return our client is offering a long-term career opportunity, a wealth of benefits and part-time hours to provide a great work-life balance!
Apply NOW no avoid disappointment!