Health, Safety, Environment Coordinator
£24,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Are you NEBOSH certified or similar? We are recruiting for an experienced HSE Coordinator who is looking to move into a reputable, growing, fast paced business.
The successful HSE Coordinator will be responsible for developing continual improvement within the company’s HSE management processes.
Duties will include:
• Ensure adherence to HSE policies and procedures and drive compliance with new policy launches
• Help facilitate risk management best practices within the management structure
• Risk Assessment and safe system work management, including RODDOR reporting
• Review and analyse incident records identifying patterns and trends
• Contractor management and audit checks
• COSHH Management, including facilitating COSHH risk assessments and training
• Provide HSE input to monthly MI
Skill and experience required:
• Previous experience in a similar role essential
• NEBOSH Certified or equivalent
• Professional body membership
• Policy writing management
• Risk assessment management
• Accident and investigation reporting and management
• MS Office suite
If you have the above skills and experience and are looking for your next step in your Health, Safety and Environment career apply NOW!