Head of Supply Chain
£45,000 - £65,000 DOE + Benefits
Are you an experienced Procurement Manager with proven ability of supply chain Management looking for your next challenge?
Our client is looking for a capable Supply Chain Manager with strong commercial acumen to improve customer service levels through identifying and implementing improvements to the existing processes.
Duties will include
• Managing the supply chain process to the purchasing value of £35m across multiple sites.
• Identify and implement process improvements to maximise on utilising the SAP system.
• Management responsibility for a team of 3 demand/supply planners.
• Ensure compliance to company KPI’s and monitor supplier conformance.
• Source and implement a forecasting module for SAP.
• Organise stock levels within a fixed storage capacity.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience within a Supply Chain Management role essential.
• Experience within either Retail and/or Wholesale markets.
• SAP and similar procurement software systems.
• Strong and inspirational leadership style.
• Driving license essential.
The role would suit a Supply Chain Manager who is looking to join a business where you can influence the supply chain strategy. This is the ideal platform to gain recognition and reward whist developing a long-term career. The company offer a competitive salary based on experience and an attractive list of associated benefits.