Graduate Account Manager (Recruitment)
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE + Commission
Due to continued success and excellence in the Engineering Recruitment sector our Derby based client is looking to recruit a highly driven, motivated individuals who are looking to embark on an exciting career in recruitment!
The agency has experienced huge expansion due to the successful award of multi-million-pound contracts to supply into the Engineering sector. They are looking for bright individuals to act as a resourcer for the business using multiple candidate attraction methods to identify new Engineering talent.
There is NO SALES involved as you will offer a consultative style of service ensuring client expectations are met through the provision of excellent standards of service.
Duties will include
• Identify and screen Engineers ensuring the highest calibre of candidate is maintained
• Perform service reviews and measure client satisfaction
• Participate and contribute to client meetings, identifying areas for improvement
• Prepare adverts and candidate attraction material
• Source and match the best available candidates in the market
• Work to internal processes and quality-based targets
• Build sustainable client and candidate relationships
Skills and experience required
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Personable and professional telephone manner
• Previous experience in an office environment advantageous
• Local geographical knowledge of the Derby area advantageous
• Degree level qualification or equivalent
In return the company offer clearly identified routes to progress your career with full support and industry recognised training.
You will join a vibrant and social team who receive a number of generous company benefits including the opportunity to earn attractive monthly bonus!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious Recruitment agency who will invest in your career progression. The role would suit a natural rapport builder who thrives in a busy, team orientated environment.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!