£35,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Fundraising Manager and looking for a new and exciting challenge? Does the thought of promoting a unique and inspiring place that has significant impact within the local Nottingham cultural community appeal to you?
If so …… we have the ideal opportunity for you!
Duties will include:
• Liaising with senior management; negotiating and influencing committees and board members
• Building partnerships with museums, Arts Council England, universities and the media
• Line management of fundraising volunteers
• Maintaining good working relationships with foundations and grant giving organisations
• Creating and solidifying relationships with private funders and philanthropists
• Develop and deliver the corporate funding strategy
• Overseeing all digital giving activities
• Actioning award applications/submissions
• Updating the CEO and Directors regarding all fundraising activities including advising on risk management and legal compliance
Skills and experience required:
• Previous experience in a similar fundraising role essential
• An understanding of heritage and conservation issues advantageous
• Successful relationship management skills
• Strong business and commercial acumen
• Proven delivery against set targets and strategies
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic, strategic thinker who is looking to work for a organisation where you can have significant influence in its success!
Fundraisers apply NOW to avoid disappointment!