Job Role: Fraud Customer Service Officer
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (Rotating Shift Pattern) 37.5 hours 1in3 Saturdays
Salary : £18-22k + Benefits and career progression
Harper Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join our rapidly expanding client. You will be responsible for protecting the business against fraudulent and criminal activity.
Our client is one of Nottingham's success stories, you will be joining a friendly team at their City Centre headquarters.
What does the role involve?
• First point of call for any accounts in risk of fraudulent activity
• Investigating cases and data issues
• Liaising with local authorities and third parties
• Contacting customers to resolve issues via phone and email-
• Collaborating with internal teams to investigate and resolve complex issues
• Providing a high level of customer service at all times
• Completing all required administration duties
• Adhering to company and industry guidelines
Who are we looking for?
• Proven customer service experience
• Previous experience within a fraud or complaints environment
• Competent using excel and working with data
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Team Player
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, If you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV today.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.