Job Role: Finance Cost Analyst (6 Month Contract)
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £55,000-65k DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Harper Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced Financial Cost Analyst to join global banking client, you will must be able to hit the ground running to join a busy Cost department.
Duties will include:
• Managing financial projects
• Annual Budgets, planning and forecasting
• Cost & data analysis
• Act as a Business Partner, enhancing commercial reporting and analysis processes
•Build and maintain effective relationships with both non-finance and business stakeholders
• Financial professional, financial services experience advantageous
• Strong analytical skills
• IT Savvy with strong Excel knowledge
• Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
You will be based at their City Centre HQ and having numerous awards our client boasts a creative office environment amongst various other benefits including an on-site gym, wellness areas, subsidised canteen and social break out areas.
Our client is looking to appoint as soon as possible, the role is initially a 6 month temporary contract subject to background vetting, please submit your CV today to apply.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.