Experienced Finance Administrator? Immediately available? Based in Leicester, or within commutable distance from Leicester? Looking for a full time, Temp to Perm opportunity? If so, Harper Recruitment could have the perfect role for you!
We are excited to be assisting our Leicester based client with recruiting a Temp to Perm, Full Time Finance Administrator to start immediately in Leicester.
• Collecting & matching delivery notes to purchase orders
• Maintaining and managing the purchase ledger so supplier payments are made on time by Head Office
• Processing personal expense claims with Head Office
• Processing company credit card expense forms with Head Office
• Obtaining and checking supplier statements to ensure all invoices are matched / received so payments are made on time
• Compiling & batching non resale supplier purchase orders and processing with Head Office for payments
• Handling and resolving supplier chasers for payment
• Obtaining and sending remittance advises to suppliers as requested for matching of payments to invoices
• Daily creation of sales daybook, purchase ledger day book, stock valuation day book, debtor day book, cash day book, GRNI day book & Sales / GP Daily Tracker and sending to our Head Office
• Processing correct documents for new supplier creation with our Head Office
• Processing proforma invoices for payment with our Head Office
• Closing Sales & Purchase ledgers at month end
• Working with our Purchasing team on incorrect supplier invoices
• Matching & posting SagePay monies received to customer accounts
• General filing and storage of documents
• Experienced Finance Administrator
• Strong computer literacy, including MS Excel
• Based in Leicester, or within commutable distance of Leicester
• Immediately available
In return, you will get access to a bespoke workplace with room for progression, and up to £9.13 P/H DOE.
If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply’ for an immediate interview.