Field Service Technician
£18,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are working with a well-respected industry leading provider of washroom services across the East Midlands. Due to an internal retirement they are looking to recruit a Field based Technician to install and service their equipment.
The successful Field Service Technician will travel across the East Midlands and be responsible for undertaking works to a high standard whilst maintaining excellent customer relationships.
Duties will include
• Install and service equipment in accordance with company guidelines and standards.
• Report and escalate any issues with the equipment.
• Adhere to health and safety procedures.
• Undertake any relevant administration duties.
• Submit monthly expenses paperwork and receipts.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Strong DIY skills with experience in a professional capacity.
• Qualification in electrical or plumbing of interest.
• Full UK driving license.
• Confident driving a long wheel-based van.
The role is available subject to an Enhanced DBS check and would suit an individual who is looking to remain on the tools within a professional business.
The successful Field Sales Technician will enjoy liaising with customers and be a positive advocate for the business. In return the company provide all the relevant equipment, base salary and company vehicle plus the opportunity to earn bonus!!!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!