Job Role: Materials Coordinator (Temp to Perm)
Pay rate: £8.72-9.23 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5 early finish on a Friday!
A unique opportunity to work with an innovative design house, our client are looking for an experienced and motivated Administrator to join their shipping department.
You will be responsible for the entire coordination of the companies fabric stock.
What will the role involve?
• Ordering fabric materials from suppliers
• Coordinating the shipping of stock overseas
• Monitoring stock levels and updating systems
• Approving invoices
• Distributing samples to customers
• Updating fabric and materials catalogues
• Manual handling - preparation of goods, checking and labelling
Who are we looking for?
• Proven Administration/Customer Service experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Attention to detail
• Team player
This vacancy is initially a temporary contract with a view to become permanent for the successful applicant, please submit your CV today to apply.
If you feel you meet all the required specification please submit you CV today for our team to review. Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.