Bilingual Senior Administrator
£31,000 + Benefits
Due to growth and success, our client who is a leading aerospace business is looking to appoint a skilled Administrator to co-ordinate their European client base.
It is essential you speak English plus are fluent in any of the following; French, Spanish, Italian and/or German.
As an integral part of the operations team the successful Administrator will be responsible for scheduling audits for their European contingent.
Duties will include
• Managing a busy inbox of queries and prioritising tasks
• Providing telephone support in English and French/Spanish/Italian and/or German
• Providing support for the scheduling of audits using a bespoke database system
• Assigning and tracking audit requests, rescheduling and following up on failed audits
• Providing potential customers with quotations and audit information
Skills and experience required
• Degree educated (or equivalent) in Business or similar
• Fluent in verbal and written English and any of the following; French, Spanish, Italian and/or German.
• Administration experience essential with scheduling knowledge being desirable.
• Ability to work independently and to your own initiative.
• Must be able/willing to undertake occasional international travel.
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Central Derby office space
• Full training and support provided
• Medical insurance
• Employee assistance programme
• Long term career opportunity
• International travel!!!
The role would suit an experienced Bilingual Administrator who has PA or similar experience who is looking for a role where they can utilise their language skills in a varied and fast paced environment.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!