Estates and Facilities Team Leader
£20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Estates Manager to lead a small, friendly team in Nottingham as part of a regional network of offices. The company are award winning and have consistently been recognised as one of the top UK businesses to work for, proving their status as an investor in people.
Duties will include
• Supervisory duties including 1:1’s with a team of 3/4 support staff
• Supporting the main estates services including, front of house, mail, stationary, deliveries, security, catering and cleaning
• Provide inductions for new starters and training for fire marshals and first aiders
• Ensure health and safety compliance with legislative and company policy
• Assist in the safety, evacuation and disaster recovery plan
• Assist with risk assessments and maintain the database and COSHH register
• Purchase and maintain office equipment
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role within estates is essential
• Good understanding of MS office including Excel, Power Point and Word
• Inspirational and supportive leadership skills
• Willingness to undertake additional training including IOSH and IWFM facilities management practice
• 25 days holiday with option to buy an additional 8 days!
• Generous life assurance scheme (x8 times the salary)
• Pension scheme (5.5% employer contributions)
• Birthday off and £50 voucher to spend
• Childcare vouchers
• Season ticket loans
• Bonus scheme
• Corporate discounts
• Plus, much more!!!!
This is a great opportunity for an Estates professional to develop their career in facilities management with a highly professional company!