£40,000 + Benefits
Are you a great communicator with the ability to create and provide reports?
We are recruiting for a leading technical manufacturing business who are looking for a skilled communicator to work collaboratively with the development, sales and senior management teams to enhance the data and systems analysis function for the business.
Duties will include
• Leading the development of the MI provision for the business
• Conducting walkthroughs, presentations and formal reviews to gain end user sign-off
• Planning, scripting and executing acceptance testing
• Coordinating user training on new systems
• Provide weekly reports to the management team
Skills and experience
• ERP systems experience essential
• Database creation – SQL
• Power BI advantageous
• Ability to communicate and comfortable presentation style
In return the business offers a central Nottingham location, with parking and well-appointed brand-new office space. You will receive a range of excellent benefits including career progression and a vibrant, welcoming and supportive team culture.
The role will suit a technically astute individual who has combined strengths in reporting, continuous improvement and analysis. If you are comfortable delivering presentations and liaising with people at all levels apply NOW to avoid disappointment!