Job Role: DNA Scientist
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5
Salary: £19,400-22,000 dependant on experience
Harper Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a scientific organisation in Nottingham who are looking for a DNA Scientist to join their laboratory.
Joining the Genomics team, you will perform and assist the delivery of a range of laboratory services and projects to include DNA and Next Generation sequencing.
We are particularly interested in candidates with a knowledge of NGS.
Duties and objectives of the role will include:
• Perform data analysis
• All aspects of DNA sequencing
• Infectious disease testing
• Troubleshoot process failures
• Clinical reporting and
• Reply to routine enquiries from customers via email and telephone
• Research, Development and Validation
• Quality control
• Adhere to all health & safety and compliance regulations/guidelines
Who should apply?
• Proven Scientist experience
• Sound knowledge of Microbiology or Virology
• Excellent communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Team player
Our client has an immediate start available, if you would like to play a key part in supporting the medical industry during these unprecedented times please apply today!
If you feel you meet all the required specification please submit you CV today for our team to review. Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.