£18,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Administrator who would enjoy working in a vibrant, artistic environment? If you have an appreciation for design and creativity, we have an exciting opportunity to join an agency in the heart of the creative quarter.
Duties will include
• Resolving client queries via telephone and email, managing client expectations.
• Receiving and recording client briefs, logging key project milestones.
• Sending out and chasing requests for information from clients.
• Liaising with suppliers and art workers to ensure projects are finished to client specification.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and deadlines.
• Assisting with Reception cover when required.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in project management and administration essential.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexible, positive approach to workload.
• Confident, tactful and persuasive personality.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful design agency where each day is different! You will thrive in an environment where you can utilise your project administration and problem-solving skills.
In return for your experience you will receive a great range of benefits, career progression opportunities and the chance to work as part of a fun and successful team!