Customer Service Team Leader
£26,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Burton on Trent
Are you an experienced Customer Service Team Leader and like the sound of working for an ambitious business who are leaders in the telecoms/IT field? This is an attractive prospect for a highly motivated leader to manage and mentor a small team with the objective of providing exceptional service delivery to their client base.
Duties will include
• Responsible for the day to day management of a team of two Customer Service Representatives
• Motivating, mentoring and coaching the team
• Driving the results of the customer service team through meetings, 121 support and appraisals
• Taking ownership of complaints and escalated correspondence ensuring that the customer is always put first
• Completing frequent Quality Assurance exercises
• Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Ensuring comprehensive record keeping and compliance
• Running reports and monitoring the team KPI’s
• Stake holder and relationship management with external and internal partners
• Acting as an advocate for continuous improvement and growth
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role as a Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor or similar essential
• IT/Telecoms experience advantageous but not essential
• Technical aptitude with and interest in IT
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills
• Experience of delivering 121’s and monitoring KPI’s
In return for your Customer Service Team Leadership skills our client so offering the chance to join a friendly, professional team who are based in attractive modern offices in Burton on Trent. As an influential Leader the successful Customer Service Manager will have an integral part in delivering an industry leading service to their clients.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!