Customer Service Executive
£17,000 - £19,000
Our client is a well-established Nottingham based business who value their loyal and expanding customer base. They are looking for customer service specialists who are able to build relationships based on transparency and confidence in their provision of service.
Duties will include
• Managing the full customer experience and re-engaging with lapsed spenders.
• Prioritising workload to achieve targets and daily objectives.
• Build and maintain positive client relationships.
• Answer incoming calls and processing individual orders.
• Understanding reasons for lack of spend and identifying solutions.
• Identify spending trends and impacting issues.
• Advise customers of alternative products when initial orders are out of stock.
• Maintaining accurate client records and running weekly reports.
Skills and experience required
• Customer Service, Account Management or similar experience essential
• Articulate, friendly and professional communication skills
• Positive and flexible approach to work load
• Proven negotiation and problem-solving ability
If you enjoy working in a customer led role and are looking for an opportunity where you can add value to the whole customer service experience this is a great step in your career!
In return for your Customer Service experience the company offer great company benefits combined with a supportive environment in which to develop a rewarding career.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!