Job Role: Customer Service (Part Time)
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Pay rate: £8.50-£9.10ph
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-12pm/9am-1pm Saturday 10am-1pm
Harper Recruitment Group are proud to be working in partnership with one the East Midlands fastest growing organisations. They are looking for multiple part time advisors to assist in the customer service centre.
What will the role involve?
• Delivering excellent customer service to customers via telephone and email
• Managing customer accounts, updating information, processing bill or payment queries
• Discussing energy tariffs and services available to new and existing customers
• Setting up new customer accounts and contracts
• Liaising with internal teams and local councils to investigate queries
• Processing customer payments and arranging repayment plans
• Working to industry regulations and compliance guidelines
• Providing a high level of customer service at all times
Who are we looking for?
• Proven customer service/contact centre experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to make sound judgement decisions
In return for your efforts our client offers an attractive career and progression path.
Start dates are available for April and May, please submit your CV today to avoid disappointment
If you feel you meet all the required specification please submit you CV today for our team to review. Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.