Job Role: Customer Service Officer
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Pay rate: £18,471 + Excellent Benefits package
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday - Saturday
Harper Recruitment Group are proud to be working in partnership with one the East Midlands fastest growing organisations. Due to continued success and expansion plans we are looking for x20 Customer Service Officers to join their City Centre team.
What will the role involve?
• Delivering excellent customer service to customers via telephone and email
• Managing customer accounts, updating information, processing bill or payment queries
• Discussing energy tariffs and services available to new and existing customers
• Setting up new customer accounts and contracts
• Liaising with internal teams and local councils to investigate queries
• Processing customer payments and arranging repayment plans
• Working to industry regulations and compliance guidelines
• Providing a high level of customer service at all times
Who are we looking for?
• Confident working within a fast-paced environment
• Proven customer service/contact centre experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to make sound judgement decisions
In return for your efforts our client offers an attractive career and progression path.
Start dates are available for April and May, please submit your CV today to avoid disappointment
If you feel you meet all the required specification please submit you CV today for our team to review. Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.