Job Role: Customer Service Officer x10
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 12pm-8pm
Salary: £18,471 + Benefits and career progression
Harper Recruitment Group are working in partnership with Robin Hood Energy, Robin Hood Energy is the first not-for-profit energy company owned by a local authority. Originally set up by Nottingham City Council to tackle fuel poverty and give people a cheaper, better alternative to the Big Six.
Due to continued success and expansion we are looking for multiple Customer Service champions to join the energetic and friendly City Centre team.
What does the role involve?
• Handling a variety of customer queries whilst delivering a first-class customer service
• Managing customer accounts, contracts and bill generation
• Providing advice on products, service and tariffs
• Setting up new customers on to the system
• Liaising with internal teams to investigate and resolve complex issues
• Processing customer payments and organising affordable repayment plans
• Managing customer accounts, generation of bills and resolving metering/settlement issues
• Working with internal departments to investigate and resolve issues
• Assisting with enquiries for pre-payment and meter customers
Who are we looking for?
• Proven customer service experience
• Previous experience within a utility’s environment is desirable
• Competent using excel and working with data
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, If you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV today.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.