Customer Service Executive
£18,500 + Benefits
Due to our clients continued success and expansion we are looking to recruit enthusiastic and ambitious customer service professionals who pride themselves on delivering an excellent experience to their customers. Full support and training combined with the opportunity to develop a career from their impressive modern city centre offices.
Duties will include
• Handling inbound calls from customers and resolving a variety of enquiries
• Undertaking market research through outbound telephone calls
• Setting up new customers on the database system
• Discussing energy tariffs and switching from alternative energy providers
• Processing customer payments
• Resolving any billing issues
• Responding to and preparing written correspondence
• Working to KPI’s and targets
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar customer service related role advantageous
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Confident and articulate telephone manner
In return for your Customer Service skills the company offer a variety of attractive benefits and the chance to work in a positive and supportive environment.
Apply NOW to find out more!!!