Customer Service Agent
Our client is a well-known, highly reputable household brand who have a strong reputation of being one of Nottingham’s success stories, growing from strength to strength!
They continue to invest heavily in the wellbeing, personal and professional development of their employees and subsequently attract the best talent in the industry.
They are looking for the Customer service professionals who pride themselves in delivering excellence and share the company belief that the customer is at the heart of everything you do.
Duties will include
• Acting as the initial point of call for new and existing customers
• Handle and process a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
• Arrange and schedule appointments and organise electronic diaries
• Listen and interpret customer requirements
• Update the company CRM database system
Skill and experience required
• Candidates with customer service experience within call centre, retail and hospitality welcome!
• Ability to work a flexible shift pattern with occasional weekends
• Excellent telephone manner
• Enthusiastic and the desire to build a long-term career
In return the company offer fantastic associated benefits including
• Friendly, fun and positive team!
• Bright career prospects
• Free parking
• Healthcare, pension, employee assurance scheme
• Free parking
• Free hot drinks, snacks and free fruit
• Exclusive discounts
• Personal and professional development
• Training and a supportive environment
If you are looking to work for an employer who invests in their and recognises and rewards apply NOW!