Customer Service Advisor
£19,000 - £20,000 + Benefits
Are you a people person who enjoys building relationships and solving problems?
Our client is expanding their customer service department and are looking for energetic, customer orientated people to join their busy, friendly team.
Duties will include
• Managing relationships with customers, ensuring they receive a superior service
• Liaising with customers via telephone, email, online and social media sites
• Responding to enquiries relating to orders in a prompt and efficient manner
• Processing orders, administering returns and exchanges
• Inputting client order details onto the onto the Zendesk CRM system
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar customer service role essential
• Strong communication skills; both written and on telephone
• Working knowledge of ZENDESK or similar CRM platform of special interest
Candidates must be available to work shift rotating shift patterns ranging from 7.30am – 10.30pm Monday – Friday.
This is the perfect time to join a great business that is enjoying growth and success! They offer fantastic perks and company benefits including;
• 33 days annual leave
• Free parking
• Annual salary reviews
• Full training and support
• Competitive pay
• Generous contributory pension
• Plus; much more!!!
Apply NOW to find our more