Job Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (Rotating Shift Pattern) 37.5 hours 1in3 Saturdays
Salary: £8.50 - £9.10ph
Harper Recruitment Group are recruiting for one of Nottingham’s success stories, our client is passionate about putting the customer first and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their energetic, friendly City Centre based team.
What does the role involve?
• Handling a wide variety of customer queries
• Responding to and preparing written correspondence
• Resolving billing and account
• Setting up new customers on to the system
• Liaising with internal teams to investigate and resolve complex issues
• Processing customer payments
• Managing customer accounts, generation of bills and resolving metering/settlement issues
• Working with internal contacts to ensure compliance
• Assisting with enquiries for pre-payment and meter customers
Who are we looking for?
• Candidates must have administration or customer service experience
• Previous experience within a utility’s environment is desirable
• Competent using excel and working with data
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, If you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV today.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.10 /hour