Customer Care Advisor (part time)
£18,375 pro rata
Are you a Customer Service professional looking for part time hours? Due to success and increased market share our client is looking for someone to join their friendly team 3 days per week office based and 1 day per week (Sat/Sun alternating) with the possibility to work from home!
The company are specialists in the nutrition and sports science industry and require someone who has fantastic people skills to provide a great experience to their customers.
Duties will include
• Resolving a variety of enquiries from customers via email and telephone
• Listening to customers and identifying individual requirements
• Processing orders and maintaining the integrity of the customer database
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role – Customer Service, admin or similar
• Technically confident with the ability to advise customers on how to use the online services
• Great communication skills with strong grammar and spelling ability
This is a unique opportunity to join a really friendly team who are all passionate about the business and the product. If you are driven by delivering fantastic customer service and thrive in a team environment apply NOW!