£22,000 - £23,000
Are you an experienced Credit Controller?
If you have experience with of managing a busy Sales ledger, raising invoices and chasing over due debts. We are looking for a strong communicator to control the cash flow for a busy thriving business.
Duties will include
• Chasing debtors in line with company protocol
• Identify missing payments and update accounts
• Resolve invoice queries
• Monitor individual customer payment arrangements
• Prepare MI relating to cash collection
• Maintain customer DD mandates and make any unit rate changes
• Ensure VAT is charged correctly
• Initiate court proceedings, CCJ’s and attend court if required
• Liaise with customers over the phone, via letter and email
• Chace debt/aged debt on a weekly basis
• Run daily bank reports and annual credit checks
• Produce monthly debtor reports for the FD
Skills and experience required
• Previous Credit Control experience essential
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and multiple deadlines
• IT literate
• Strong interpersonal skills
This is a great role for a self-starting credit controller working within a friendly and fast paced environment!
In return for your Credit/Debt collection skills the company offer a fantastic range of benefits including; Retail discounts, membership schemes, employee assistance programme access and much more!!!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!