£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
We are looking for a creative individual with experience in the Graphics Arts industry to join a fast-paced Design Studio in the Nottingham city centre. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding business who have ambitious plans to increase their already enviable portfolio of clients.
Duties will include
• Developing high quality artwork for Production assignments.
• Incorporating branding guidelines, photography and text whilst adhering to legal requirements.
• Utilising industry standard software, tools and print techniques.
• Maintaining the internal project tracking management systems.
• Meet individual client briefs and expectations.
• Create strong and effective internal partnerships across the business.
Skill and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role essential; Art Worker, Graphics, Design Agency, Studio or similar.
• Understanding of Print, Photo Studio, Digital production processes and workflow practices.
• Adobe Design Suite, Acrobat plus QuarkXpress; Agile Project Management Software.
• Proficient Pre-media and/or Creative Services.
• Apple Mac equipment and operating systems.
• Relationship builder with long term career aspirations.
In return for your artistic talent our client offers a flexible range of company benefits and a competitive salary package.
If you are a creative individual looking for your next opportunity in a highly prestigious and reputable Design Agency apply NOW!