£23,000 - 25,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Due to expansion and continued success our client who is a leading creative design agency is looking to recruit a capable and personable Account Manager to develop their client relationships.
Working with well-known brands you will be responsible for the successful management of a variety of product launches on time, on budget and to individual specifications.
Duties will include
• Building and developing positive client relationships
• Managing client expectations, answering queries and resolving any issues
• Taking detailed client briefs and pre-production instructions
• Interpreting information and creating accurate briefs for the wider creative team
• Liaising with artworkers and print companies to create artwork
• Attending client meetings and signing off artwork
• Utilise internal project management software to monitor budgets and track project progress
• Previous experience in a similar project management role advantageous
• Knowledge of Account Management within a design, print/creative industry of interest
• Presentation and negotiation skills
• Confident and articulate communicator both face to face, via telephone and email
The role would suit a relationship builder who has an interest and/or experience in the creative design industry. The successful Account Manager will be confident with client facing meetings and have proven experience of building and developing positive client relationships. If you have the relevant skills and experience combined with the ambition to develop a successful career within an exciting, face paced creative environment apply now!!!!