Contracts Manager – reporting to Project Director
THE ROLE: To ensure safe delivery of construction projects and ensuring that the projects are handed to a high quality standard, defect free.
If you can answer the following questions then you could possibly be the person we are looking for.
1. Have you worked in construction in main contracts from the value of £30m upwards and must have been the MAIN contract manager?
2. Have you worked on, Highrise, hotels, student accommodations, hospitality, museums, multi complex as the MAIN contracts Manager?
3. Do you have excellent experience across multi disciplines?
4. Have you managed project teams, clients, designers, consultants, sub-contractors and employees simultaneously?
5. Are you an excellent team leader and can manage at all levels effectively? Give clear direction and take lead. Working up, down and vertically across the supply chain and staffing.
6. Do you have the relevant H&S understanding, always ensure safe working practices, over all disciplines, can you give toolbox talks and monitor and maintain the highest of H&S practices at all times?
7. Do you have an excellent technical mind, understand costings, risk and compliance on all levels?
8. Possess an excellent understanding of tenders and contracts?
9. Work to very strict timescales and quickly adapt to change, following all necessary procedure to ensure project is still delivered on time and in budget, constantly monitoring progress and reporting, and where necessary take action to prevent slippage / recover lost time.
If you can answer YES to all the above with a minimum of 5 years proven experience, then please apply