Compliance Manager (manufacturing)
£32,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you an experienced compliance Manager with Health and Safety knowledge within the manufacturing sector?
We have an extremely varied and unique opportunity to join a well-established, thriving manufacturing business based in Nottingham.
The objective of the Compliance Manger to implement, enforce and monitor legal requirements and best practice standards across the business.
Duties will include
• Oversee control systems within an H&S and QA framework
• Evaluate and monitor the efficiency of controls and make continuous improvements
• Revise procedures and implement changes in line with legislation
• Collaborate with board members, managers and HR consultants
• Assess and identify possible compliance risks to the business
• Responsible for all safety inspections
• Ensure compliance within ISO 9001:2015 framework
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience as a Compliance/Health and Safety Manager within a manufacturing business essential
• In-depth knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
• Detailed understanding of industry standards and regulations
• Certified Health and Safety professional is a plus (IOSH/NEBOSH)
In return for your Compliance experience the successful candidate will receive a number of benefits associated with working for a progressive employer. Additional bonus includes manufacturing working hours, early Friday finishes and seasonal annual leave!
Apply now to find out more !!!