Client Support Advisor (Part time)
Do you enjoy talking to people and have good communication skills? We are looking for customer service professionals who are looking for a new and exciting opportunity!
We are looking for relationship builders who are able to build rapport over the telephone and that take pride in delivering an exceptional experience to their client base.
• Before you continue reading all applicants must be available to work 20 hours per week Monday – Friday 11.30 – 15.30
• Receiving a high volume of telephone calls and emails
• Demonstrate strong listening skills and build rapport with customers
• Promote first call and first-time email resolution
• Provide advice and guidance to customers
• Record all client contact activity on the CRM database system
• Adhere to service level agreements and quality standards
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience within a customer service lead role within a contact centre or similar
• Strong communication skills and excellent telephone manner
• Proven problem-solving ability and ability to work under pressure
The role would suit a Customer orientated individual who enjoys dealing with people and working as part of a team. The company offer superior company benefits including the opportunity to work in a fun, lively and modern office space based in the heart of the Nottingham centre. You will receive full training and support and the chance to work as part of a friendly professional team.
Plus NO WEEKEND SHIFTS!!!!!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!