Client Support Advisor (part-time)
£17,000 (pro rata) 20 hours per week + Benefits
Are you a Customer service professional who thrives on delivering customers the highest quality service?
If you are looking for part-time hours, we have the perfect opportunity for you join our Nottingham city centre-based client Monday – Friday 11.30am – 3.30pm.
Duties will include
• Dealing with a high volume of inbound and outbound calls and emails
• Demonstrate excellent listening skills and build rapport with customers
• Process customer enquiries in a timely manner
• Record all customer interaction onto the CRM database system
• Promote first call/email resolution
Skill and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar Customer Service role essential
• Experience with a call centre/contact centre environment advantageous
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Modern city centre-based offices
• Competitive basic salary
• 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days
• Discretionary basic salary
• Pension and healthcare scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Plus, much more!!!
The role would suit a bright, customer service focused individual who has the appetite to build a long-term successful career.