Client Services Team Leader (Financial Services)
£26,000 + Benefits
Due to growth and success our market leading Nottingham based client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly capable Team Leader to manage and develop a team of 4/5 Technical Support Administrators.
The successful Team Leader will responsible for the motivating the team, driving growth and monitoring performance.
Duties will include
• Managing and supporting a team of Technical Support Administrators
• Providing coaching and mentoring to ensure a superior service delivery
• Provide technical advice and query resolutions service to the teams
• Liaise with the senior management team to set business objectives
• Utilise the CRM database system to analyse performance and identify areas for improvement
• Complete frequent quality assurance procedures in-line with the customer charter, business and license agreements
• Check end to end processes for compliance and escalate any issues
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role; Team Leader, Manager, Supervisor
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
• Familiar with contact centre reporting and CRM systems
Financial Services background essential
The successful Team Leader will work from their state-of-the-art call centre based in the heart of the Nottingham city centre. The company offer superior company benefits combined with the opportunity to develop a fantastic career within a highly reputable market leader.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!