Business Development Marketing Executive
CIRCA £21,000 + Bonus
Our client is a highly reputable, award winning law firm who have a unique opportunity for a Sales orientated individual to lead a variety of Digital projects.
The role will encompass both Business Development and Marketing activities with the objective of delivering innovative digital growth strategies.
Duties will include
• Plan and manage SEO and PPC campaigns using external providers
• Instruct and brief suppliers regarding individual video projects
• Oversee the performance of the company’s social media platforms
• Create the social media strategy and undertake analytical activity
• Prepare marketing reports including eshot readership and event attendance
• Create newsletters, eshots and invitations using the software platform
• Prepare for events including meeting and greeting clients and reporting on delegate feedback
• Research and target potential new clients
The role would suit a Business or Marketing graduate (or equivalent) who is ambitious, capable and commercially focused
Do you have Digital Marketing skills to succeed? Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!