Business Development Manager
£55,000 - £57,000 DOE + Commission (OTE CIRCA £70,000)
Are you an experienced Sales person with a strong background in technical or technology-based applications and solutions? We are looking for a highly capable BDM to with experience in either the electronics, wireless communications or engineering sector to expand our client’s product portfolio into the wider global marketplace.
The successful Business Development Manager will work within the Product Innovation and Marketing functions of the business and be responsible for identifying new markets for the company’s products, solutions and platform.
Duties will include
• Developing and delivering the annual development plan, budgets and KPI’s
• Produce monthly performance reports
• Undertake research into new local and global markets
• Create and maintain an active portfolio of project development from conception, exploration through to feasibility analysis
• Develop influential stakeholder relationships to support business development and research activities
• Obtain and analyse regular feedback from internal and external customers
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role within a technology solutions-based environment
• Proven Business Development experience with exceptional commercial acumen within international business
• Excellent PC skills in Outlook/Word/Excel and associated presentation software
• Flexibility for international travel
• UK driving license essential
The successful Business Development Manager will have an influential position joining part of the Senior Management team. You will be pivotal in the company growth and ambitious plans to expand their product range into multiple industries worldwide!
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a leading business! Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!