Business Development Manager (B2B)
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE + Commission OTE £40,000
Our client is a leading financial solutions business with a growing portfolio of international clients. They are looking for Sales professional to undertake the full sales cycle, sourcing leads, converting and managing new business requirements.
Duties will include
• Researching, sourcing leads and identifying new business prospects through various digital and offline channels.
• Generate a high volume of outbound calls speaking to key decision makers.
• Converting leads into clients through providing a consultative and sustainable sales process.
• Building a strong sales pipeline and recording all activity on the CRM database system.
• Cross sell and upsell a range of company products maximising on all sales development opportunities.
• Anticipate client trading requirements by analysing trends.
• Provide accurate quotations whilst adhering to time critical procedures.
• Previous experience in a B2B Sales role essential.
• Experience working to KPI’s and targets.
• Entrepreneurial commercial acumen.
• Strong relationship building ability.
• Ability to negotiate and influence key decision makers.
In return for your Sales skills and experience our client is offering a great range of company benefits including;
• Generous basic salary reflective of experience.
• Company car allowance.
• Uncapped bonus.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Sociable working hours.
• Open plan, modern offices with free parking.
• Career development opportunities.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious, articulate and commercially minded individual to have significant influence in the growth of this thriving and reputable business.
If you are looking for a platform to develop a career and maximising on your earning potential apply NOW to avoid disappointment!