Job Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £25-27k (12 Month Mat Cover)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Do you have a passion for Learning & Development? Harper Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an award-winning training organisation. Our client is looking to appoint a Bid and Contract Manager to join their expanding Corporate Account team.
Duties will include:
• Maintaining and building relationships with key clients
• Writing tenders and submitting proposals
• Attending training and networking events
• Contract negotiations
• Offering advice and guidance to clients
• Ensuring contractual terms are met
• Producing reports and presentations
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Following up training and coaching enquiries
• Bid or Contract Administration experience
• Proven track record winning new business and building relationships
• Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
• L&D or Training background would be desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team who all share a passion for excellence and a belief in their brand and superior service. The successful candidate will receive a wealth of benefits and be working in a supportive, positive and ambitious business.
Our client are looking to appoint as soon as possible, the role is initially a 12 month maternity contract, please submit your CV today to apply.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.