Business Support Administrator
£22,000 + benefits
Are you an experienced Administrator who thrives in a fast-paced team environment?
Would your piers describe you as the organised and efficient type?
If the answer is “YES” this could well be your next exciting new job!
We are looking for a proactive individual who is a great communicator, well organised and looking to join a fun, friendly team!
Based in the Nottingham City centre in modern, well-appointed offices the successful administrator will support the Business Development team to aid the growth and expansion of the business.
Duties will include
• Acting as first point of contact for all incoming enquiries to the Business Development team
• Managing and maintaining master contact database
• Creating marketing collateral and associated literature
• New business profiling, preparing information prior to meeting deadlines
• Prepare presentations and meeting papers
• Maintain the company website updating content, new staff appointments and company info
• Assisting with competitor research and analysis
Skills and experience required
• Previous sales support admin experience essential
• Confident communication skills with the ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
• Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are looking for your next exciting role and want to join a great team of individuals apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!!!