£18,000-£23,000 + Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Billing Administrator in Nottingham city centre. Working as part of a modern, progressive and international law firm, you will be an experienced Billing Administrator who is able to work well on your own as well as part of a team.
Duties will include:
• Providing billing and financial support to Legal Advisors and Secretaries including processing, preparation and submission of a high volume of invoices
• Preparing monthly reports
• Management of client accounts
• Resolving internal and external financial queries
• Ensuring compliance in line with policies and procedures
• Stakeholder management
• Other ad hoc admin and financial admin duties including management of ebilling and database systems
Skills and experience required:
• Proven experience of a similar role – minimum of 1 year experience required
• Confident on MS Office including Excel and Word
• Legal background is desirable
• Excellent telephone manner and confidence communicating with clients over the phone
If you are looking to join a highly reputable business in the heart of Nottingham city centre, apply now to avoid disappointment!