£25,000 - £35,000
Do you have tender/proposal experience within the professional services industry?
We are recruiting for an experienced Bid Executive to join one of the UK’s leading Law practices!
This unique and exciting opportunity will provide the successful candidate the perfect platform to develop their career whilst receiving numerous company benefits!!
Duties will include
• Assisting with the bid and proposal writing process for the business
• Develop written content for proposals whilst adhering to individual briefs
• Working to timescales and deadlines
• Coordinating and liaising with stakeholders
• Using a variety of online portals and tender submission platforms
• Identifying new business opportunities by checking OJEU notifications
• Updating and maintaining the integrity of the internal database system
• Assist in the preparation, layout and design of pitch documentation
• Undertake market research to identify industry trends to support proposals
• Collating and analysing bid feedback
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in tender/proposal writing capacity essential
• Experience in the professional services industry advantageous
• String written and analytical skills
• Confident IT skills including MS Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
In return for your bid writing experience you will receive the correct training and support to succeed within a well-established team of professionals.
Apply now to find out more!